Hobby&Golf Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Altri giochi di carte collezionabili e non > World of Warcraft
  Topic Attivi Topic Attivi
  FAQ FAQ  Ricerca nel Forum   Registrati Registrati  Login Login

Nuova licenza Wow

Rispondi Rispondi
Autore
Messaggio
  Topic Cerca Topic Cerca  Opzioni Topic Opzioni Topic
Mik View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Iscritto dal : 19 Aprile 2004
Da: Bolzano
  Quota Mik Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Topic: Nuova licenza Wow
    Postato: 25 Marzo 2010 alle 14:05
A quanto pare il gioco di carte di wow non è defunto e da una branca della blizzard nasce Cryptozoic.

So to keep you all in the loop, here’s a short list of some of our priorities over the next 60 days:

1. Finalize locations for the Continental Championships in North America and Europe. (That’s right! The EU is getting a Continental Championship!)
2. Get Battleground kits back on track in April. We are going to be putting a lot of focus on supporting hobby shops and this is just the first step!
3. Launch a brand spanking new web site for the World of Warcraft TCG.
4. Start to rebuild our support in Europe, China, Korea, Southeast Asia, and Australia. We know you guys are hurting. All we ask is that you give us some time.
5. Launch a new volunteer program to help promote and support the TCG.
6. Launch the Wrathgate Booster expansion. (Class decks will follow shortly after)
7. Finalize the design of a super top-secret new product.
8. Get a little sleep sometime in between all this.
9. Schedule Darkmoon Faires around the world.
10. Update this blog at least 3 times per week.

This list is certainly not all-inclusive but I wanted to give you a taste of what we have on our plate. There are literally hundreds of items on our “to do” list. Obviously we will be busy and I’m sure many of you love this game just as much as we do and are thinking to yourselves “I wish I could help”. Well, you can.

Get out there and promote the game! Teach someone new how to play, talk to your game shop owner and run a Battlegrounds league for them, and most importantly have fun!

Epicly,
The Cryptozoic Staff

Torna in cima
E-Horus View Drop Down
Drago Bianco Occhi Blu
Drago Bianco Occhi Blu
Scrap Evil Mastermind - Judge

Iscritto dal : 22 Novembre 2005
Da: Ironforge
  Quota E-Horus Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 25 Marzo 2010 alle 14:35
blizard ha deciso di gestire da se il gioco a quanto vedo (cryptozoic è nata appena 2 mesi fa)

molto bene ora aspettiamo di vedere per l'italia
Bring Back Vs System
Torna in cima
Mik View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Iscritto dal : 19 Aprile 2004
Da: Bolzano
  Quota Mik Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 26 Marzo 2010 alle 22:35
Questo sarà il sito di riferimento della società:

http://www.cryptozoic.com/index.php

Torna in cima
 Rispondi Rispondi

Vai al Forum Permessi Forum View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.55 [Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz

Questa pagina e' stata generata in 0,092 secondi.